Public Works Department FAQ's

Do I need a permit to construct or modify my driveway?

Where does my property end and the City right of way begin?

Do I need to prepare a stormwater report for a development I am planning?

What can I do about deteriorated sidewalks or alleys adjacent to my property?

I want to plant a tree. How close to the road can I plant it?

How do I notify the Public Works Department about potholes, malfunctioning street lights or drainage problems?

Am I permitted to improve portions of the city right-of-way with a hard parking surface between the edge of the street and my property line?